The REFRESCO group is the largest bottler of soft drinks and juices in Europe with more than 60 production sites worldwide. For several months, preparations have been underway at REFRESCO BENELUX to implement the company's new quality programme using the QMApp from universalsolutions gmbh at the Holland site. Now the time has come!
The aim of the programme is to replace "traditional quality control" - quality data was previously written down on paper or entered into “PC stations” - with "dynamic on-site inspections" where quality checks are entered directly into mobile devices (tablets) and immediately documented.
The QMApp offers employees the advantage of being able to carry out quality inspections on site at the lines and to carry out the inspections in a meaningful, quick and simple manner by using photos/videos. If desired, the producer can make the quality data or the predefined reports available for the customer. The customer can see the quality checks of his products along the production process ONLINE.
With the QMApp, universalsolutions gmbh has developed a new form of mobile, fact-based quality control! The customer has direct insight into the production processes, the quality control takes place from the employees at the manufacturer "checking by walking".
Some advantages for the customer and manufacturer when using the QMApp:
- Many possible applications: The manufuacturer can use the QMApp for additional areas such as waste management, employee instructions, fire and safety checks, documentation of external data (laboratory data e.g. QUANTOS).
- Full transparency for customers: If desired, the customer can call up the QMApp data at any time in the form of freely definable reports (such as batch records) on the areas of the value chain.
- Linking of data: Analysis results from analytical devices such as "QUANTOS" are linked into the QMApp and support the quality checks in the "batch records".
- Documentation in real time: With the QMApp, employees receive a "mobile quality tool" to carry out meaningful quality checks in real time on site.
- Time saving: Employees can make decisions on the spot and can document them immediately.